Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What Instill dont get is... why did the Russians start pressing this issue so heavy again? shyts been going on for years but all of the sudden it became like really urgent for them to get this done. Ukraine wasnt joining NATO anytime soon so whats up? Im confused on this
Putin probably got the fatal doctor check up

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Disagree. Why do you think this?

The Russians normally like to put the ball on the other’s court and talk about their moral position and international law and all that jazz.

I thought they’d follow the same script since 2014 a little longer.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
What I still dont get is... why did the Russians start pressing this issue so heavy again? shyts been going on for years but all of the sudden it became like really urgent for them to get this done. Ukraine wasnt joining NATO anytime soon so whats up? Im confused on this

Exactly why all of a sudden. Dont be surprise that Trump gave up vital intel to Putin.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Biden declared war, how long would Russia last in a military conflict with us?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
So much for this all being US propoganda :mjlol:
The HL self appointed geopolitical gurus have let me down again :mjcry:

i don’t know if I can emotionally handle another misguided, unrealistic take based solely off of bitterness and YouTube grifts that turns out to be wrong again :mjcry: