Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Snowden's last post is Feb 27th. I hope that dude better be a Russian Agent, because if he ain't, dude make one of the biggest fukkups I have ever seen. I know America has issues, but I said previously, if he just got arrested he would be out by now because the public would be pissed. He would be a highly paid for news personality on cyberstuff, and he probably would have bagged a nice lady.

Instead, this guy has gone radio silent.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Snowden's last post is Feb 27th. I hope that dude better be a Russian Agent, because if he ain't, dude make one of the biggest fukkups I have ever seen. I know America has issues, but I said previously, if he just got arrested he would be out by now because the public would be pissed. He would be a highly paid for news personality on cyberstuff, and he probably would have bagged a nice lady.

His only value was to Putin sticking it to America. So he can’t bite his hand.

The next guy might not care what happens to him.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Not much you can say when your entire narrative has been destroyed. He can criticise the US, I don't think he has the balls to go after Putin.

He is now an accomplice, unwittingly or not, to Putin's villainy.

Superstar
Daps
Whatever the Russian equivalent of a legal impeachment is. Or a straight up coup.

can’t impeach him anymore. When his presidential term limits came up he just made a higher position for himself. He said it was to advise the president but it’s more of a monarchy considering mix of Slavic and mongol culture that shapes up Russian society

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
I'm honestly thinking the Ukrainian figures might be closer to accurate.

It’s been nothing short of remarkable how they’ve managed to push their shyt in, in open ground. Doctrine must be changing by the hour. We used to get mad when the Army suggested ending the Bradley. This is why smh.

I said on the first day, in the other thread that they would get fukked up in the open ground beyond the border cities.

The Russians try to bypass cities with a follow up group to clear or back clear the cities. Ideally they could maintain a supply line and create hubs along the way. Ukraine is a huge country with a lot of defenders.

The cities tag and or hold them while either the active soldiers and/ or territorial defense slips behind them and shreds their flanks and supplies. The Russians can only hold so much of a main road without either overextending themselves (and getting surrounded), getting caught up by counter attacks by stopping short, or sitting on the roads at the mercy of artillery, mortars, drones, helicopters, su-25’s, etc. if they come off the road their armor is at risk of getting stuck in mud.

The have the tools to operate as a slow rolling combined arms force but they seem to only use them separately. I really think they might not have and dependable comms. You need close air and infantry to cover armor. You need armor to cover the infantry. If anything like a coup happens in Belarus we might as well start calling Russian Northern Ukraine, East Poland, or West China.

Last edited:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
His only value was to Putin sticking it to America. So he can’t bite his hand.

The next guy might not care what happens to him.
The reality is americans dont care if theyre spied on by their government. Snowden has no leverage anymore because of that.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
It’s been nothing short of remarkable how they’ve managed to push their shyt in, in open ground. Doctrine must be changing by the hour. We used to get mad when the Army suggested ending the Bradley. This is why smh.

I said on the first day, in the other thread that they would get fukked up in the open ground beyond the border cities.

The Russians try to bypass cities with a follow up group to clear or back clear the cities. Ideally they could maintain a supply line and create hubs along the way. Ukraine is a huge country with a lot of defenders.

The cities tag and or hold them while either the active soldiers and/ or territorial defense slips behind them and shreds their flanks and supplies. The Russians can only hold so much of a main road without either overextending themselves (and getting surrounded), getting caught up by counter attacks by stopping short, or sitting on the roads at the mercy of artillery, mortars, drones, helicopters, su-25’s, etc.

The have the tools to operate as a slow rolling combined arms force but they seem to only use them separately. I really think they might not have and dependable comms. You need close air and infantry to cover armor. You need armor to cover the infantry. If anything like a coup happens in Belarus we might as well start calling Russian Northern Ukraine, East Poland, or West China.
Warfare is changing before our very eyes right now. Drone warfare, drone swarms, and infantry equipped with modern weapons are completely changing everything. I'm just glad the killer terminator robots haven't come on line yet :picard: