Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Saw a wild comment/question:

We’ve seen Ukrainians willing to die to prove Ukraine is a real country. But are Russians willing to die to prove Russia is a country? It’s a hodgepodge of independent areas. Will Russians die for that? :wow:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Saw a wild comment/question:

We’ve seen Ukrainians willing to die to prove Ukraine is a real country. But are Russians willing to die to prove Russia is a country? It’s a hodgepodge of independent areas. Will Russians die for that? :wow:

Siberians would secede immediately :russ:

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
Snowden's last post is Feb 27th. I hope that dude better be a Russian Agent, because if he ain't, dude make one of the biggest fukkups I have ever seen. I know America has issues, but I said previously, if he just got arrested he would be out by now because the public would be pissed. He would be a highly paid for news personality on cyberstuff, and he probably would have bagged a nice lady.

People put a lot of thought and planning into committing espionage, but Snowden essentially became a freelance spy through his own unpreparedness and short-sightedness.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
People put a lot of thought and planning into committing espionage, but Snowden essentially became a freelance spy through his own unpreparedness and short-sightedness.

Snowden is a naive useful idiot. He might somehow find a third country to work for, and then get surprised they're up to shady shyt there too :mjlol:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
seeing this in real time makes you wonder if Russia HAD to lose that many soldiers in WW2.

This shyt is ridiculous.

Russian military tactics regarding their own troops was nothing short of barbaric.
they would send their own prisoners to walk through mine fields ahead of the armor.
anyone who retreated was shot on the spot.

someone posted this recently but it seems apt here as well.

then you got this gem.
charge, brehs...