Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
dj-khaled-another-one.gif

These mufukkas front lining and leading charges?? :mjtf:

Putin out here playing Risk with real folks

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Folk gonna be calling him "Good Old Sleepy Joe" and shyt after he passes like it's a folksy compliment :wow:

Yup. I see it :wow: He's gonna be one of the more memorable Presidents just due to his age and the events he's living through.

Still can't believe little Delaware got a President. I've never met him personally but, I've seen him walking out of the movies once, his wife taught at my high school and my boy works under his Administration for one of the major departments in D.C. Biden is okay with me as long as he doesn't do anything wild.

Last edited:
Daps
Yup. I see it :wow: He's gonna be one of the more memorable Presidents just due to his age and the events he's living through.

Still can't believe little Delaware got a President. I've never met him personally but, I've seen him walking out of the movies once, his wife taught at my high school and my boy works under his Administration for one of the major departments in D.C. So Biden is okay with me as long as he doesn't do anything wild.

There's brothas in Delaware? :ohhh:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's brothas in Delaware? :ohhh:

The Grey part is the trenches :whoa:
The Blue part is pretty brownskin girls, big breasted college pawgs and rich cacs
The Red part is MAGA land in the first half and the Hills Have Eyes the further down you go :whoa:
The Orange part is the Beaches and Sunny weather.

Everybody lives in the Blue/Grey parts :yeshrug:

delaware.png