Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
It's 2022 and it seems we forgot the golden rule of message boards that is "don't feed the trolls". I mean brehs really are arguing with @Mowgli who several years ago was steady maintaining 3 personnalities between Mowgli and his Mr Somebody and Crakface alts :mjlol: Just ignore him, his only relevance is BJJ knowledge and shytposting.

It's so demonic, friends :sitdown:

Word. Man built a rep up of that and playing Tekken or some shyt, now he's posting Geopolitical musings :russ:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
No there's plenty of disagreements but usually they are well thought out and based in facts. You're posting far right GOP conspiracy theories.

It's 2022 and it seems we forgot the golden rule of message boards that is "don't feed the trolls". I mean brehs really are arguing with @Mowgli who several years ago was steady maintaining 3 personnalities between Mowgli and his Mr Somebody and Crakface alts :mjlol: Just ignore him, his only relevance is BJJ knowledge and shytposting.

It's so demonic, friends :sitdown:

Word. Man built a rep up of that and playing Tekken or some shyt, now he's posting Geopolitical musings :russ:

neg Mowgli and tell others to neg him.
please.

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
I been saying this shyt on this forum for the longest. China going to start approaching Russia with ease. The Far East going to be a crazy ass area in the next decade. Goodness

Putim aligning with China is going to backfire. I can see if a new leader come about in Russia try and restore relations with Europe.
China is going to strip Russia bare
. SMH

th_412

I fux deez hoes
Daps
Reppin
Yo bytch bedroom / PITTSBURGH

Putin out here needin Cash4Gold to Save Russia :francis::francis::francis:
images