Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I just want to bring up again that unless they're getting paid to shyt post how pathetic is your life to make multiple accounts to shyt post and troll for hours. Your life is that useless and disappointing? How mentally disturbed is a person to want to act black online to argue with black people with far right racist talking points? That would never have the heart to keep that same energy in real life. Pathetic

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just want to bring up again that unless they're getting paid to shyt post how pathetic is your life to make multiple accounts to shyt post and troll for hours. Your life is that useless and disappointing? How mentally disturbed is a person to want to act black online to argue with black people with far right racist talking points? That would never have the heart to keep that same energy in real life. Pathetic

We know they're psychotic breh. Just ignore them.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Nothing we didn't already know.

There's no such thing as a free lunch. :francis:

For once, you'd think people would be happy the US didn't acquiesce in favor of economic interest because it would've been extremely easy for Biden and the EU to do so.
Putin is a habitual line crosser who escalates each time and the roosters came home to roost on his bullshyt.

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
It's 2022 and it seems we forgot the golden rule of message boards that is "don't feed the trolls". I mean brehs really are arguing with @Mowgli who several years ago was steady maintaining 3 personnalities between Mowgli and his Mr Somebody and Crakface alts :mjlol: Just ignore him, his only relevance is BJJ knowledge and shytposting.

It's so demonic, friends :sitdown: