Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

shyt is bad when your sending your Intel. Officers on the frontlines, but then again their actual 'battlefield intelligence' is questionable. They probably are forcing their guys to blitz, get wiped out, and just send more in... instead of a more coordinated assault.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
remember 9/11 because someone said "fukk" on TV, brehs...
i'm an old head, i've seen more than enough violence in real life and on screens.
real violence no matter how i consume it breaks my heart more and more as i get older and that's real shyt right there.
Don't be obtuse. I specifically referred to the media coverage and not act itself. Arguably anyone over 10 was severely impacted by the day psychologically. I don't need to go into details about being old enough to realize what's going on but too young to put things in a healthy finite context, and the existential dread in the pit of my stomach for months.

Bohdan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Melbourne Australia
remember 9/11 because someone said "fukk" on TV, brehs...
i'm an old head, i've seen more than enough violence in real life and on screens.
real violence no matter how i consume it breaks my heart more and more as i get older and that's real shyt right there.
Truth

violence begets violence, eye for an eye and half the world blind

edit: besides combat sports

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

SzIs1f.gif

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Yeah, according to most knowledgeable accounts, Russia had not been committing 100% of its firepower in the beginning. As somebody else said, they expected a swift take over and they messed it up badly.

IMO, Putin will just try to obliterate Ukraine now. There were some videos in the beginning of this thread diving into the Russian psyche that kinda went to the conclusion that Putin might end up thinking that if he can't have Ukraine, nobody will and he'll just try to decimate it as much as he can.
:francis:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Don't be obtuse. I specifically referred to the media coverage and not act itself. Arguably anyone over 10 was severely impacted by the day psychologically. I don't need to go into details about being old enough to realize what's going on but too young to put things in a healthy finite context, and the existential dread in the pit of my stomach for months.

be 10 years old on 9/11, brehs...
don't go into details, brehs...
have existential dread, brehs...

:francis:

:lolbron: