Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
They need the Ukrainians to run the country is the problem.

Assuming they took out Zelensky and government in the initial 7 days with little or no kills, they could just install a puppet and have things go back to normal. That’s usually what happens when Juntas take over in Asia.

The fact they are now destroying stuff and not letting people leave and just take the city is their quagmire.
Makes sense. What good is Kyiv, if it's blown to smithereens? Thing is..are they (Russian Intelligence) savvy enough to creep in, remove him and set up said puppet regime? So far, Putin & Co. haven't shown that they're capable of that. We'll see

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I tried to read it. Was really interested and started out and got through like between 15 and 20 tweets before I was like, wait a min...

What the...

LOL man, I had to stop reading. I'll try and read it later maybe.

I'm already cross eyed from dealing with Optimum and Verizon all day but I'm up for a challenge

:russ:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I tried to read it. Was really interested and started out and got through like between 15 and 20 tweets before I was like, wait a min...

What the...

LOL man, I had to stop reading. I'll try and read it later maybe.
It's actually an excellent read. But should have spoilered or used the thread reader option @bnew