Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Considering Trump can beat Biden in 2024 if Biden is not considered a success, doing whats politically expedient might be the better option.

Trump returns and pulls out of NATO, then Putin is able to run wild.

Putin ain't gonna be alive for much longer. He might die later this year, and he knows that he aint gonna be alive for 2024.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Legislation to seize yachts? Why don't these legislators show this sort of passion over Russia when it comes to actual domestic issues. This is crazy. A trillion dollar infrastructure bill was signed months ago and it doesn't even look they are using the money yet to fix the airports, subways, bridges, tunnels, roads etc.

Legislation for Seizing yachts?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is why Putin must be stopped. He won't stop at Ukraine. He Won't stop at Moldova.

He won't stop at Bosnia

he's going for the whole continent.​

Even now I still don't get why did the mainstream media never speak on the white supremacist links to Putin and Russia. You would think CNN and MSNBC would have loved to talk about the Wagnar Group and what they have done. Instead of yapping about the Russians and the election nonstop. They dropped the ball with that. Even now.

In regards to the Balkans, months ago the media was talking about tensions going on there. I think the Night Wolves are just trying to ignite the flames so shyt pops off there.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is literally affecting my income brehs :mjcry:

Audi to cut German production due to Ukraine crisis

Had three separate calls with our regional rep today about all of the recent developments. Ukraine is the epicenter for wire harness production and we might have to push every vehicle order outside of a Q5 out to 2023.

I can't believe that I would ever say this. I stand with Lady G :sadbron:

All these companies following each other like sheep are gonna help to wreck the world economy. I know Putin is doing it himself but these companies are gonna end up starting something

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@newarkhiphop You said Putin would nuke Poland, honestly I think its more likely Kim nukes Japan with how he been acting lately with all these missile tests since January