Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps
I'm not disagreeing with you

But I've been saying since the beginning that this is a horrible situation overall... Russia wins or he's backed into a corner and comes out blasting like Frank Reynolds

tenor.gif

This could be a possibility. But I wouldn't be surprised if their nukes were a bust at this point, given how terrible their military is.

I'm not saying we should take a gamble on that tho :whoa:

Plus you also gotta remember that we have high ranking spies in the Kremlin. That card still hasn't played out yet :youngsabo:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bro, I believe you're very much on topic and you make some excellent points.

As you said, the fact that the US is multicultural makes us a stronger nation - stronger than anyone else. Many of our advancements come from the fact that we have some of the best minds from all over the planet all right here in one big melting point.

Again we have our issues but the possibilities here in America are truly endless. That's one of Bidens main talking points when he brings up that he's spent the most time with Xi Jinping than any other American leader and during one convo, Xi asked him to define America with one word. Biden answered "possibilities".

I believe this is why other nations will never be able to match us, unless they are also willing to become multicultural nations. We will always have them beat because as you said, we both import and export ideas. We are not overly nationalistic where we look down on ideas that are not our own. We welcome ideas from anyone, from everywhere. And we take those ideas and build on them.

The world is literally walking in lockstep with America. Even our enemies want to be us, quiet as it's kept. They want access to us, to what we have.

America has truly left a lasting example on the world, that other nations aspire to be America on our worst day, because on our worst day, we are still better than them on their best.

Any other nation, what happened on January 6th overthrows the government. Here, we have so many checks and balances in place that while it came close, it didn't happen.

What makes the US sick will take another country up on outta here. On our worst day, we still have freedom of the press, a military that refuses to get involved in domestic politics, and a congress and even Supreme Court (a Supreme Court that has folks who were appointed for the express purpose of backing an electoral challenge at that) that will still do their part to uphold the constitution of the US.
:salute:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If all the Russian hackers can do is take down reddit and spotify after all these sanctions, they are really running on vegetable oil and potato skins:russ:
They’re used to spamming Twitter bots and low effort wins. They can’t spin gold out of this one. No one expected Russia to be hit this hard. There was no kremlin plan for this.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Every day more and more Americans are leaving the country to reroot elsewhere. That brother has a good point, but within last 20 years, the world has relaxed Visa requirements for Americans with $$$ to, not just visit, but to live in their countries. Although it's in its earliest of stages, the worldwide American Exodus is real.
and unless they renounce their citizenship they still have to pay their taxes. and renouncing your US citizenship isn't easy. from the US govt's perspective a citizen living abroad is almost the perfect citizen because you get their money and they don't use up any resources.

a lot of retirees move abroad for cost of living reasons and the US govt is like whatever and even makes it easy for them to have their social security check direct deposited in their new foreign home.