Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If this true the need for an American imposed no fly zone should not be so urgent

Ukraine is being graded on a curve. Russia is dominating in the air, the fact that "A few Ukrainian airplanes are still operations and a Russian plane or two gets shot down on occasion" is just them looking for something hopeful.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Yeah Zelensky wants us in it, but no can do :hubie:

I wonder though, since we do have CIA Ops with him, I am assuming, is this part of a grand plan to fool Putin into doing something? Like already we knew Putin was planning this, and Zelensky was a actor, so I just wonder in my mind if some of this stuff is false-flags for Putin.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Obama in 2016

Obama’s theory here is simple: Ukraine is a core Russian interest but not an American one, so Russia will always be able to maintain escalatory dominance there.

“The fact is that Ukraine, which is a non-nato country, is going to be vulnerable to military domination by Russia no matter what we do,” he said.

I asked Obama whether his position on Ukraine was realistic or fatalistic.

“It’s realistic,” he said. “But this is an example of where we have to be very clear about what our core interests are and what we are willing to go to war for. And at the end of the day, there’s always going to be some ambiguity.”

Keep Americans out this mess. It's not in the US interest.

Daps
LOL... Just don't underestimate small men...The lack of height the compensate with intensity & ruthlessnes. They had to work harder to get where they're. Just look at all these dictators & gangsters in history... Stalin, Napoleon, Putin, Meyer Lansky, El Chapo, Toto Rina, S. Mogilevich all of short stature.

:francis::patrice:

Putin aint no Stalin and he aint no Napoleon :russ::mjlol:

Daps
The western media establishments is fine with misinformation when it serves its narrative.

You are a dumbass. Everybody knows there's no such thing as the ghost of Kyiv. But that story is "allowed" because it helps with the morale of the Ukrainian soldier. For soldiers who are facing death everyday and don't know if they will survive the night, that story grants them some comfort.

Yall gotta stop with this whole talk of a narrative. Ukraine is losing this war. Everybody has been honest about that from jump.

Its just that no one expected them to inflict serious damage on Russia as they lost. That is what people are mainly reporting on.