Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps
Boy, the way Obama broke shyt down will never be fully respected.

The way ignorant negroes disrespect that man never sits well with me.

We historically know that whenever we work at any job for white folks, we have to be better than them to even qualify for the job.

Obama was operating on a whole different level that hasn't truly come out just yet.

I read part of Comey's book and one thing that stuck out to me was his recounting of how confident Obama was. Like, he didn't falter, not once, in his ability to lead the country, while presidents before him sometimes acted with uneasiness, second guessing themselves.

Obama was miles ahead of these folks, man.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

We historically know that whenever we work at any job for white folks, we have to be better than them to even qualify for the job.

Obama was operating on a whole different level that hasn't truly come out just yet.

I read part of Comey's book and one thing that stuck out to me was his recounting of how confident Obama was. Like, he didn't falter, not once, in his ability to lead the country, while presidents before him sometimes acted with uneasiness, second guessing themselves.

He never seemed like any topic was too complex for him. Bush or even trump talking about the mid east then fiscal policies was hilarious. Obama would have effortless transitions. U can tell he studied every topic.

Daps
He never seemed like any topic was too complex for him. Bush or even trump talking about the mid east then fiscal policies was hilarious. Obama would have effortless transitions. U can tell he studied every topic.

Yep. But because the masses of us are uneducated and ignorant, we think its something wrong with HIM :snoop:

That dude is my hero, man.

And I actually thought he was a c00n back in 2008. Dude proved me completely wrong :ehh:

Daps

The only topic Obama admitted he didn't fully grasp was the whole issue around influencing people through social media. And he gets a pass on that because that was brand new and had never been done before. I'm sure he understands it completely now.

But back in 2015-16, he was still wrapping his head around it and admitted as much. Back then we didn't understand that FB and twitter were literally giving Russians unfiltered unlimited airtime to speak to the American ppl. We didn't realize it as it was happening, only after the fact.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

I never saw him rattled. Not when addressing the nation. Not when meeting with foreign leaders. Not when dealing with the crazy ass right, that had it in for him since being elected. He always got mad props from me for being cool under all types of pressure.

Daps
The only topic Obama admitted he didn't fully grasp was the whole issue around influencing people through social media. And he gets a pass on that because that was brand new and had never been done before. I'm sure he understands it completely now.

But back in 2015-16, he was still wrapping his head around it and admitted as much. Back then we didn't understand that FB and twitter were literally giving Russians unfiltered unlimited airtime to speak to the American ppl. We didn't realize it as it was happening, only after the fact.

I go to YouTube just now and this is the first video that pops up, Obama talking about how he underestimated how cyber warfare could influence the people.:pachaha:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

Yeah, Trump had him on that. Obama seems like an actual intellectual who just wants to read all the damn time. Social media is not for ppl like that.

Republicans being able to manipulate the masses thru social media is what ruined Obamas presidency and propelled Trump

Daps
Yeah, Trump had him on that. Obama seems like an actual intellectual who just wants to read all the damn time. Social media is not for ppl like that.

Republicans being able to manipulate the masses thru social media is what ruined Obamas presidency and propelled Trump

Trump didn't understand it either. Trump used twitter and that's it. The strategy on social media from using fake pages aimed at black people and the types of ads they ran, that mostly came from the Russian side. Them and that punk fakkit Brad Parscale.