Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
I think there's a strong possibility that we're already in WW3, many western nations are openly aiding Ukraine with weapons. You can't give Ukraine weapons that they will use to wage war against Russia and also take the position that you're not also warring with Russia, I sure wouldn't respect that argument one bit if I was Putin.

TBF, that's what they did in Vietnam, Korea, Iraq, etc. etc. And what we did in Afghanistan.

He knows the rules.

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
it's been alleged that supply lines are being attacked at least in some part by civilians and volunteers. that does seem insurgent like.

Make no mistake, if there wasn't an insurgency--and there is--the CIA will do everything possible to create one and empower it.

The US Military states there are no "boots on the ground" there, but I'm certain the Special Activities Center--not necessarily "military", mind you--is engaged in mischief.

Daps
Lockerroom is a weird place, I'm reading the thread on this war and honestly its embarrassing

I barely go in there anymore, man. Just sick of stupidity and ignorance.

At least in here when we disagree, we base those disagreements on facts.

Them fools are in there literally arguing misinformation. Both parties have misinformation and they're having a "discussion" with it.

:skip:

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
I've been busy these last couple days so I have missed a lot of conversation in this thread.

But has it been discussed how in less than a week, Russia has already lost as much as or more than the amount of troops that the US lost in the Iraq War?

They've never particularly valued the lives of their soldiers before; why would they start now?

The Russian Military is, was and (probably) always will be fukked up. It's not an environment built with the goal of ensuring the well-being of its members.