Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Need to lure Putin to a meeting somewhere, and end this. Some backdoor/backroom CIA op, get a location, a meeting. It's Hollywood "ending" for sure, but without that, this goes on for years, in one form or the other.

I think the world would if not overtly support it, look the other way. He's become a problem for everyone.

Last edited:
Daps
Ukrainians need to raid every single store for supplies and burn what's left.

Starve them russian fools :demonic:

I hate to say it but they should be using Russia tactics. Retreat further into their land while burning everything down

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The eastern front looks hopeless, I'm no military expert but it seems that a careful retreat to Dnipro and then regrouping west of the river looks to be the best solution to avoid too many casualties and reduce the number of fronts.

I'm not sure Ukraine cares about access to the sea as Russia probably already has superiority there. Above all as Transnistria may assist Russia and make Odessa encirclment and takeover easy. There are already Russian ships at the ready there in the Crimea sea.

The supplies can easily come from Poland or Romania so it looks like the Lviv-Kyiv connection is the most crucial line to keep in that case.

Doesnt look good overall but it was expected. Each day Ukraine resists and make it a grind is a victory even though Russia is obviously winning in the grand scheme of things. IMO, if they make it past a month with enough Kyiv, Lviv and enougj men left, it may start to look a bit vietnamese for Russia.

The coli where wartime strategist are made. You don't feel embarrassed posting this shyt?

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
Putin made such a bad mistake

Even if he wins there will be years of guerrilla conflict.

Which makes his position weaker vis a vis his other neighbors. Which is why they're flooding the zone with weapons.

A Russian soldier in Ukraine means one less soldier next to Poland, or the Baltics.

That's the true fukkup here.