Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They've never particularly valued the lives of their soldiers before; why would they start now?

The Russian Military is, was and (probably) always will be fukked up. It's not an environment built with the goal of ensuring the well-being of its members.
And its been that way for centuries. :wow:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Told dudes this before the war started and they said I didn't know whay I was talking about. China is all about expansion. Russia shares the same continent. shyt is a rap
SOmeone has to buy all that oil and gas, probably at a huge discount too, now that they're currency is fukked. But I don't think physical expansion as in land acquirement is in the card, at least not through invasion.
Stole this tweet from the TLR thread :lolbron:

:dead::dead::dead::dead:

lol damn

th_412

I fux deez hoes
Daps
Reppin
Yo bytch bedroom / PITTSBURGH
Lockerroom is a weird place, I'm reading the thread on this war and honestly its embarrassing

You can quote some of them pro russian accounts in the TLR thread when they post some bullshyt and straight up call them a fukkin idiot in your reply and they dont even say nothin back so i know they cant be real life coli brehs:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Make no mistake, if there wasn't an insurgency--and there is--the CIA will do everything possible to create one and empower it.

The US Military states there are no "boots on the ground" there, but I'm certain the Special Activities Center--not necessarily "military", mind you--is engaged in mischief.
yeah, CIA was already working with ukrainian militias before this started, so they probably have maintained their relationships

it's pretty much publicly accepted that "the west"'s role in this conflict is like it was in afghanistan in the 80s. we didnt go into nuclear war because we funded the mujahadeen, so it's safe for us to fund ukrainian militia members today. it's not too provocative

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Macron needs to put Minsk II back on here.
Macron wants the limelight but I don't think he has any pull in this conflict and we still have the elections in a month so he cant be 100% focused on this though his seat is in no real danger.

But I've been quite disappointed how Europe was kind of a non factor in the war to be honest. They tried their hardest to negociate but Putin didnt move one inch. Hopefully we supply Ukraine with all we can but that's really the most we are able to do at the moment.

Unless we find which lever Putin reacts to, I feel he'll be the one with the final say, war or peace :sadcam:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Plus people neglect the unifying factor of a foreign enemy even in a dictatorship.

I've experienced this personally as someone protesting Milošević regime back in 1996/97.
There is a reason why those protests happened between two wars, and continued only in 2000, after the Kosovo war.
Fear of dictatorship is only a part of it, the other is the unifying reaction to a foreign enemy.

Ousting Russian paraolympians from the games, or musicians from Eurovision, or banning Tchaikovsky from Berlin philharmonics are attacks on Russians in general.

Those will have a unifying anti-west reaction inside Russia.

We are heading towards a nuclear war, while everyone is sure the other side will back down.

Yeah :francis: