Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why are people constantly pushing this Ukrainians are really racist/ polish people are really racist stories

I noticed that I'm seeing these posts all over black oriented boards ...hard
People can’t see the bigger picture so they focus on things they can relate to.

Racism is an easier concept to grasp than geopolitics for 99% of people.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The fukk is that coming from?

Russia threatens 'military and political consequences' if Finland, Sweden try joining NATO

Russian foreign ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova warned against other countries attempting to join NATO after Russia started a war with Ukraine Thursday.

“Finland and Sweden should not base their security on damaging the security of other countries and their accession to NATO can have detrimental consequences and face some military and political consequences,” Zakharova said in a viral clip of a press conference.

The ministry later posted the same threat on its Twitter. Finland and Sweden have given significant military and humanitarian support to Ukraine since Russia invaded.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Your points are 100% valid. My posts just reflect my frustration with the fact that somebody won't just shank that fool.

Is there nobody in Russia willing to take one for the team? The longer he lives, the dismantling of Russian entities and the Russian economy will continue.

They ain't getting the chance, he's shook of his own people.

417de5d0-98c2-11ec-bf3f-aa47d35384f3

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Russia’s secret documents: war in Ukraine was to last 15 days

Russia’s secret documents: war in Ukraine was to last 15 days

OLENA ROSHCHINA — WEDNESDAY, 2 MARCH 2022, 19:40

Quote: "The Armed Forces of Ukraine are succeeding in inflicting losses on the Russian invaders. They are losing equipment and manpower, but also – in a panic – they leave their secret documents behind [when fleeing].

This is how we have come into possession of the plans of a battalion tactical group of Russia’s Black Sea Fleet Marines.

Among the retrieved documents are a working map, combat mission, call sign table, control signal tables, hidden control tables, personnel list, etc.

According to this information, the plans for the war with Ukraine were approved on 18 January 2022. The plans anticipated that the capture of Ukraine must be executed within 15 days, from 20 February to 6 March."

Details: This unit of Russia’s Black Sea Fleet intended to disembark from the large landing ship "Orsk" near the town of Stepanovka-1 and then work with military units of the 58th Army of the Russian Federation, namely the 177th Separate Regiment of the Russian Black Sea Fleet Marines.

The ultimate goal of these forces was to blockade and take control of Melitopol.

1fab726-taemni-documenty-rosiyan--1-.jpg

3462897-taemni-documenty-rosiyan--2-.jpg

40db3f7-taemni-documenty-rosiyan--3--original.jpg

5538845-taemni-documenty-rosiyan--4--original.jpg

6537711-taemni-documenty-rosiyan--5-original.jpg

The Joint Forces Operational Command also said: "When one of the captured Russian soldiers says that they came to participate in drills and got lost, do not believe it! They knew, they carefully planned and prepared.

And we will say one thing to the Russian invaders: Leave your equipment and secret documents behind, we will need them for our defenders. And we will need them for the Hague."

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
People can’t see the bigger picture so they focus on things they can relate to.

Racism is an easier concept to grasp than geopolitics for 99% of people.

There's instances but there's also many brehs over who said they didn't witness any of that. TBH who would be surprised if it was mostly Pro-Russia propaganda.

shonuff

All Star
Daps
i think he might be concerned about covid since they said he's been secluded since the start of the pandemic. this is just a added bonus protection from assassins. it's rumored he's ill and probably has a comorbidity.
Yeah hes looking kind of rough more so than what he usually looks like so I'm thick and sometimes up with him as well well it's amazing to really really see how he misjudged Morale

He really did think that Russians hate Ukrainians that much that they'll kick the door into the house and disrespect them

It's kind of crazy but because this dude doesn't have anyone close to him and is probably not close to any people in his family it caused a major handicap in his plans not being able to see folk not really down to turn on their own like that on

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
There's instances but there's also many brehs over who said they didn't witness any of that. TBH who would be surprised if it was mostly Pro-Russia propaganda.

Nah, it's Eastern Europe, there are enough racists to go around and I've been hearing enough stories straight from the brehs involved to be sure that they're true.

Doesn't mean everyone will face that racism, definitely believe some people are facing it though.

But the jump from "there is anecdotal racism in eastern Europe" to "therefore Russian aggression and invasion shouldn't be opposed" is ridiculous. All of those brehs were willingly living in Ukraine and doing their best to make a life for themselves despite the occasional racism and should be allowed to continue that shyt in peace. What Russia is doing is fukked up no matter how many racists live in other countries.

shonuff

All Star
Daps

Well I'm gonna tell you most of the people I've seen it from are the usual group of Folk That repeat the shyt on Fox News but claim to be problack

Now the people who you think you'd be seeing these stories a lot from who are on that AOC power to the people tip...

They seem to push the imperialism thing and I don't see any of these kind of stories from them about how Ukrainians or Poles are systemically being racist to black people