Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps

KFEfHqY.png

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I don't have the Diamond Tier, Foreign Policy Coli Certs, but personally I am amazed at Russia's ineptitude.

I know a lot had been talked about Russian influence/hacking our election, but watching this army lacking a serious threat. Don't get me wrong, it is a army, but just already low morale... bad logistics, bad communication, and easily revealed plans.

It's truly amazing, from my eyes, that if Russia didn't have any nukes, that country would be considerably taken over by a force. I mean even now, after the major parts of this is over, Russia really is going to economic trouble and a vastly exposed national defense.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Also interesting Cuba and Venezuela abstained :jbhmm: Even Maduro not willing to put himself behind this lol.

I think most sane people and countries see annexing their neighbors and imperialism as unacceptable in this day and age...

In Maduro's case imagine he say's "what a just war, this is awesome" and one day his neighbors wakes up and say to themselves gee a new Gran Colombia sounds great right about now.

It's not like Cuba and Venezuela will be annexing anyone anytime soon.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
France is interesting to me. Apparently they spy on on us behind the Russians, chinese, and Israelis
I mean, the US spy on everybody so you should expect everybody to spy back on you, and you should also remember that the US plays dirty even with its closest allies, last example was the US fukkin up France's deal for submarines to Australia. Can't expect differently from us then :yeshrug:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think most sane people and countries see annexing their neighbors and imperialism as unacceptable in this day and age...

In Maduro's case imagine he say's "what a just war, this is awesome" and one day his neighbors wakes up and say to themselves gee a new Gran Colombia sounds great right about now.

It's not like Cuba and Venezuela will be annexing anyone anytime soon.

Guyanese hope you are right :heh: Venezuelans Say Most Of Guyana Is Theirs. Guyanese Call That A 'Jumbie' Story

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

haha true

Let's just say I don't think Venezuela is "bold" enough for that power move. I honestly thought a few years ago Brazil or Colombia might oust him but I think the US must've said no. Invading Guyana would certainly be a pretext for his neighbors to overthrow him. I also think the US and UK are involved in the oil in Guyana and just in general I never see them invading lol.

from the link

"In school they would take points off if we didn't draw the Esequibo [territory] lines on the Venezuelan map," recalled Maria Alejandra Marquez, who grew up in Venezuela convinced that region of Guyana belonged to her country.

"If you asked me to draw a map of Venezuela on a napkin right now, I would include it."

jfc

:snoop:

that article has got some real gems

:wow: