Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't have the Diamond Tier, Foreign Policy Coli Certs, but personally I am amazed at Russia's ineptitude.

I know a lot had been talked about Russian influence/hacking our election, but watching this army lacking a serious threat. Don't get me wrong, it is a army, but just already low morale... bad logistics, bad communication, and easily revealed plans.

It's truly amazing, from my eyes, that if Russia didn't have any nukes, that country would be considerably taken over by a force. I mean even now, after the major parts of this is over, Russia really is going to economic trouble and a vastly exposed national defense.
The truth is that it’s too big but no one wants it. Eastern Russia should have been its own country by now.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
haha true

Let's just say I don't think Venezuela is "bold" enough for that power move. I honestly thought a few years ago Brazil or Colombia might oust him but I think the US must've said no. Invading Guyana would certainly be a pretext for his neighbors to overthrow him. I also think the US and UK are involved in the oil in Guyana and just in general I never see them invading lol.

from the link

"In school they would take points off if we didn't draw the Esequibo [territory] lines on the Venezuelan map," recalled Maria Alejandra Marquez, who grew up in Venezuela convinced that region of Guyana belonged to her country.

"If you asked me to draw a map of Venezuela on a napkin right now, I would include it."

jfc

:snoop:

that article has got some real gems

:wow:
We had a thread on this. I seriously could see Maduro going for it.

if he did it, the USA is absolutely invading Venezuela. Bar none.