Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Biden needs to do much more domestically to earn my and a lot of people's vote. I care about what's happening in Ukraine cuz of what it could escalate to but there's much more than that cuz other stuff affects us here. He already has enough issues as is with covid, inflation, interest rate hikes, and other stuff. Not to mention his age and terrible choice of vp if something were to happen him. His odds may not be too good. Maybe even so for the midterms. Tho I would gladly accept a democratic governor just to get rid of Desantis.
Bro shut up… The world is literally on the brink of WW3 and you care about inflation? His vp choice? Interest rate hikes? Foh man

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
LONDON/WASHINGTON, Feb 28 (Reuters) - A cyberattack on a NATO member state could trigger Article 5, its collective defence clause, a NATO official said on Monday, amid concerns that chaos in cyberspace around Russia's invasion of Ukraine could spill over into other territories.

The military alliance has for years made clear that a serious cyberattack could trigger the clause, but such a scenario has so far been largely hypothetical.

"Allies also recognise that the impact of significant malicious cumulative cyber activities might, in certain circumstances, be considered as an armed attack," the official told Reuters.

Cyberattack on NATO could trigger collective defence clause - official

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
They still haven’t learned their lesson:snoop:. Imagine Trump was in office right now.
Exactly, Putin would literally have free bounds in all those Balkan states and Ukraine and wouldn’t shyt NATO can do about it because that alliance would be destroyed.. Trump was literally working on that bullshyt his first 4 years

it took a pandemic to get trump out the paint

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:dead:Who you’re going to vote for? Trump?:mjlol:

Bro shut up… The world is literally on the brink of WW3 and you care about inflation? His vp choice? Interest rate hikes? Foh man

Explain to me how Biden is going to be the hero that saves us all. :stopitslime:

People voted for him cuz they hate Trump and things are still the same. Not like he's gonna stop the nukes himself like he superman. :comeon:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Biden needs to do much more domestically to earn my and a lot of people's vote. I care about what's happening in Ukraine cuz of what it could escalate to but there's much more than that cuz other stuff affects us here. He already has enough issues as is with covid, inflation, interest rate hikes, and other stuff. Not to mention his age and terrible choice of vp if something were to happen him. His odds may not be too good. Maybe even so for the midterms. Tho I would gladly accept a democratic governor just to get rid of Desantis.
to earn your vote?

Really?