Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Biden needs to do much more domestically to earn my and a lot of people's vote. I care about what's happening in Ukraine cuz of what it could escalate to but there's much more than that cuz other stuff affects us here. He already has enough issues as is with covid, inflation, interest rate hikes, and other stuff. Not to mention his age and terrible choice of vp if something were to happen him. His odds may not be too good. Maybe even so for the midterms. Tho I would gladly accept a democratic governor just to get rid of Desantis.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Biden needs to do much more domestically to earn my and a lot of people's vote. I care about what's happening in Ukraine cuz of what it could escalate to but there's much more than that cuz other stuff affects us here. He already has enough issues as is with covid, inflation, interest rate hikes, and other stuff. Not to mention his age and terrible choice of vp if something were to happen him. His odds may not be too good. Maybe even so for the midterms. Tho I would gladly accept a democratic governor just to get rid of Desantis.
:dead:Who you’re going to vote for? Trump?:mjlol:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
honestly I was thinking about this and I don't think that's on accident, I don't believe by themselves Ukraine has them type of capabilities, Putin knows this but wants to provoke a outside country to help them as a pretext to use a nuke or something

they're sacrificial lambs for his endgame scenario.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Brehs don't believe me but this move by Biden will be in the history books. It's incredible, man.

Dude is bringing down Russia without moving a finger. And you know much of this is also payback for them interfering with our elections. It's incredible.

it's wild his biggest political accomplishment would happen in his 70's.:dwillhuh: