Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yep. At the time everyone was :rudy:

Now everybody is :lupe:
Biden knew that in order to hurt Putin you had to play the long game.. He got the entire EU and NATO to form up like voltron on Vlad without firing a single shot… This is the second act to fukkin the soviets for a long time and I think this time they will keep it that way even when Vlad is gone

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Biden knew that in order to hurt Putin you had to play the long game.. He got the entire EU and NATO to form up like voltron on Vlad without firing a single shot… This is the second act to fukkin the soviets for a long time and I think this time they will keep it that way even when Vlad is gone
:whoa:

Anything can happen in a power vacuum. I have no doubts China will want someone friendly to them installed if/when Putin is gone.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:whoa:

Anything can happen in a power vacuum. I have no doubts China will want someone friendly to them installed if/when Putin is gone.
It will be beneficial for both US and China to have someone for both interest.. we are in the age of economics… China and the US ain’t sending no missiles they will just place the econ game and one up each other either way everyone’s pockets are full

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This will get Biden re-elected in a land slide and help Dems in the midterms..

Dems just gotta make sure every Republican who openly supported Putin play that shyt on a loop..

Yeah, now that Russian money dried up, how can the GOP compete without doubling down on racism and alienation? :pachaha:

The Dems got something to counter CRT: being Putin's lackey.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I hope you're right!
Rooskie money done…

plus McConnell got the go ahead from the big money donors to abandon trumpism that’s why you see his posture changed calling out the Jan 6th as a terrorist attack.. Big money donors putting their money behind all the candidates to primary trump republicans.. They trying to go back to bush jr era GOP.. Trumpism bad for business

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yeah, now that Russian money dried up, how can the GOP compete without doubling down on racism and alienation? :pachaha:

The Dems got something to counter CRT: being Putin's lackey.
That Rooskie money was literally their ace in the hole.. NRA can’t save them no more.. don’t be surprised FOX corp catch secondary shrapnel from those Russian sanctions :mjlol:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This war might be a big boast to right wing cac extremism in the United States.

Expect these cacs to use this to hone their skills.]

Black men need to train up.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That Rooskie money was literally their ace in the hole.. NRA can’t save them no more.. don’t be surprised FOX corp catch secondary shrapnel from those Russian sanctions :mjlol:

That money grift done dried up, and now you got bytchmade senators like Ron Johnson about to be bodied something serious. I wouldnt even be surprised that Putin himself would start snitching and telling, AND SHOWING, the world that the GOP took money from them.