Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
This has back fired spectacularly, sadly I think Russia will now fully commit to war with massive Ukrainian civilian casualties. Putin has nothing to lose now :francis:
We still gotta worry about Belarus coming in too to join up with them....

We need some fukking reinforcements to even the playing field :mjcry:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That convey is literally sitting ducks for drone strikes :mjlol:

honestly I was thinking about this and I don't think that's on accident, I don't believe by themselves Ukraine has them type of capabilities, Putin knows this but wants to provoke a outside country to help them as a pretext to use a nuke or something

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
This the big moment, if ukraine can hold off that convoy this will be a success for them. I'd advise them to start guerrilla warfare tactics
I cant see any way of them holding back 17 miles worth of military vehicles. This is Putin's all in gamble that doesnt involve nukes, looks like

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Brehs don't believe me but this move by Biden will be in the history books. It's incredible, man.

Dude is bringing down Russia without moving a finger. And you know much of this is also payback for them interfering with our elections. It's incredible.
I've been very critical of Biden's presidency so far but I like how he's handling this