Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I feel kind of bad for the Russian citizenry, they're now going to be in a depression for who knows how long because of Putin's fukkery.

There has to be some kind of way for them to get Putin out of the paint. Not sure if there's anything in Russian law about impeaching a President but..
He's not a President. He's Tsar Vladimir. There are no checks on his power.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I feel like stalling them out financially will make Putin say fukk it and push that button especially if he loses because that will be the end of him and I don’t see him going out without taking everyone with him..he will use nukes if he feels he has nothing to lose he can’t go out as a loser

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, this nikka Putin going out sad!

Likely just days away from an internally-led “change in upper management”.
:obama:

Money isn’t as valuable to our organization as knowing who to trust :wow:

6-F1300-D1-6-C25-4075-9-D60-E2-A702-C3-EDA1.webp

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
I feel kind of bad for the Russian citizenry, they're now going to be in a depression for who knows how long because of Putin's fukkery.

There has to be some kind of way for them to get Putin out of the paint. Not sure if there's anything in Russian law about impeaching a President but..
there is a legal mechanism in the russian constitution allowing for impeachment of a president. they tried to impeach boris yeltsin three times, and they actually legally impeached him once but he dissolved the russian government and created a large violent crisis to stay in power.

putin is not going to be impeached because he completely controls the Duma