Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I feel kind of bad for the Russian citizenry, they're now going to be in a depression for who knows how long because of Putin's fukkery.

There has to be some kind of way for them to get Putin out of the paint. Not sure if there's anything in Russian law about impeaching a President but..
Impeaching isn't even good enough if they really bout it. Everyone should turn on him if they really cared. Even the police and army. People with power that have family there while they are fighting in Ukraine. You fighting a war for another man while your family gets to suffer with economic sanctions and a rapidly depreciating currency. And don't even trip out if you fighting in Ukraine and bombs get dropped on your family in Moscow. If you willing to obey another man's orders to kill someone else's family, you gotta accept the risk of your family being killed themselves. Let's see what the Russian soldiers think if they take Ukraine and they lose their family over it. Especially for a land that won't change anything for any of them. Not like Putin gonna tell the random soldier, I'm giving you this part of the country for your efforts. Just gonna give them a pat on the head and send them to risk getting killed again.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Impeaching isn't even good enough if they really bout it. Everyone should turn on him if they really cared. Even the police and army. People with power that have family there while they are fighting in Ukraine. You fighting a war for another man while your family gets to suffer with economic sanctions and a rapidly depreciating currency. And don't even trip out if you fighting in Ukraine and bombs get dropped on your family in Moscow. If you willing to obey another man's orders to kill someone else's family, you gotta accept the risk of your family being killed themselves. Let's see what the Russian soldiers think if they take Ukraine and they lose their family over it. Especially for a land that won't change anything for any of them. Not like Putin gonna tell the random soldier, I'm giving you this part of the country for your efforts. Just gonna give them a pat on the head and send them to risk getting killed again.
The russian body count numbers are so high that if you halved them, thats a historically fast number of casualties.

Just an astonishing L russia is taking right now

Good Guy Guevara

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Them Snake Island nikkas still alive? Ukraine is wining the propaganda war without a doubt. They puttin up a hell of a fight though

The Russians were never going to win the propaganda war since they were the aggressor in all of this and I don’t even think they are concerned about the PR. It also helps Ukraine you have the entirety of the West fueling the propaganda as well.

All across social media you would think the Russian Army are in complete disarray but everyday there’s verified reports they are making gains and slowly encircling the UA in key regions. The reality is even with all the combat footage we’re getting we only know a fraction of what is happening on the ground.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The russian body count numbers are so high that if you halved them, thats a historically fast number of casualties.

Just an astonishing L russia is taking right now

When it's said and done this might go down as the biggest fail in military strategy in recent history :wow:

Even with shyt like Iraq it was gradual, with this Russia immediately started taking Ls as soon as they invaded and it's been nonstop. And from a country most people can't find on a map.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Who would've guessed this dude would go from TV comedian to featuring prominently in an American president's impeachment and the biggest battle in Europe since WWII. You can't make it up. :wow:
Ronald Reagan was an actor and was integral in the cold war, multiple global events, and spawned the conservative movement which exists today and was the entire republican party until Trump.

It's not unprecedented really :manny:

Edit: and yes I know president wasn't his first office but the point stands

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
80% of the small business owners I work with are from Russia, Ukraine, Poland, and Belarus. All of them have family and friends in both Russia and Ukraine at the moment, and they're all super stressed out.

I was talking with a store owner today and his exact quote was that he hopes Putin burns in hell. He's furious.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Considering how Zelensky came up, you Americans should be worried about @The Nigerian becoming the US president in the near future
full