Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
This seems to be official now. The governor of the province is claiming total victory. That's a real win for Ukraine. It'll take Russia at least another 2 or maybe 3 days to take the city, they'll have to start from scratch again when they next attack it

:ohhh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
@King Kreole @mastermind @2Quik4UHoes

This sounding like the steps of a rational man?

Not sure how you still haven’t made the difference between someone trying to understand a person’s rationale/impetus and arguing that said person is actually thinking rationally. I’m gonna do my best to not stoop to insults but sheesh hlnbc is fukkin pathetic :skip:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Someone earlier said Putin may detonate a dirty bomb in the Ukraine and use that as a cover for nukes.

Hope they were wrong

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did the division form?

They’ve been in Eastern Ukraine since 2014, their remnants of fighters who opposed resolution with Russia after Chechen war and are still pro-independence. A lot of them were exiled after Kadryov consolidated power and Ukraine’s given them an opportunity to fight the Russians again.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure how you still haven’t made the difference between someone trying to understand a person’s rationale/impetus and arguing that said person is actually thinking rationally. I’m gonna do my best to not stoop to insults but sheesh hlnbc is fukkin pathetic :skip:
Did I insult you? :jbhmm:

Why do you feel insulted? :jbhmm:

I asked you a simple question. A yes or no would have sufficed.

But since you felt the need to deflect and go to ad hominems, you can fukk off. :camby:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Did I insult you? :jbhmm:

Why do you feel insulted? :jbhmm:

I asked you a simple question. A yes or no would have sufficed.

But since you felt the need to deflect and go to ad hominems, you can fukk off. :camby:

I don’t feel insulted, I answered your question which is you still haven’t grasped that I’m not here saying Putin is thinking rationally so your question in itself is a dumb one. But likewise, get the fukk out my mentions….
t9RcQTz.png

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t feel insulted, I answered your question which is you still haven’t grasped that I’m not here saying Putin is thinking rationally so your question in itself is a dumb one. But likewise, get the fukk out my mentions….
t9RcQTz.png

No you didn't answer shyt. The question was a yes or no one.

fukk off.