Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Would imagine that supplies, finances, and logistics on the Russian side should enter the calculations. Any unrest of the Russian people might start to affect plans, too, although it appears that Russian lies seem to have the people broadly believing that Russia is in the right.
Definitely. I was mostly thinking about the time frame of the operation as it seems weird from Rubio's tweets that Russia thought it would be short and easy. Unless their command completely underestimated Ukraine's infantry which would be a massive intelligence blunder.

Daps
Definitely. I was mostly thinking about the time frame of the operation as it seems weird from Rubio's tweets that Russia thought it would be short and easy. Unless their command completely underestimated Ukraine's infantry which would be a massive intelligence blunder.

Yeah, and it’s interesting to see Putin’s timeline for the invasion against what has transpired, if what has been suggested is to be believed.

it seems like a proper clusterfukk by Putin & his ‘advisors’. It would appear that they were high on their own supply in regards to what the Ukrainian people thought about their invasion. It feels as if they viewed it very much as a liberation of some sort.

From what I can gather, things are seemingly going better in the South for the Russians, but one should probably expect that. Unless a peaceful settlement can be brokered, Putin will get what he wants in the fullness of time, but he has certainly damaged, possibly irreparably, the view of Russian military might.

As Neo, I think, suggested earlier, it is possible that we are seeing an unduly rosy picture of what is happening, but I hope not.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
According to this tweet, Belarus is finally admitting their part in this.

fukk it, they can get got too. :camby:

Same sanctions as Russia. :ufdup:

Don't even know what the hell Belarus is. They irrelevant only making a name for themselves off Russia's nuts. Nobody cares about them outside of their country and Moscow. They ain't got no cred in the world.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Get L'Overtured brehs
Gotta be a distraction / set up
Right, you gotta be a stupid motherfukker to take that offer with these sheisty untrustworthy ass Russians. Literally the same people that said just last week 'its all an exercise'

Belarus isnt neutral and Russian peace talks wouldnt be reasonable. It doesnt hurt to listen but I wouldnt meet with them in person either

Yeah, gotta think it's to buy time to figure out Russia's supply and strategy failures based on what has been reported but it's hard to tell what is really happening....

Russia was finally able to take Kharkiv but it's a stones throw from the Russian border

All in all we are only a few days in but it seems clear Russia thought it would've been over by now