Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps

Orange Mussolini needs to lean back.

Why does he always seem to talk as if he’s never before seen the words he’s reading, and what is up with the pitch of his voice? Sounds absolutely zooted.

A typically retarded jumble of word salad from a pathetic excuse of an human. His agenda, moreso than ever, is so transparent. Send him to Kiev as a test-patient for the gallows.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Glad he put it out there… McConnell already had to go ahead to get the Maga hats out of the paint but now that Rooskie money done that will help the establishment GOP take back the party but will still be in the house minority and possibly senate minority.. I think their focus is just to get rid of trumpism out of the party at this point

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad he put it out there… McConnell already had to go ahead to get the Maga hats out of the paint but now that Rooskie money done that will help the establishment GOP take back the party but will still be in the house minority and possibly senate minority.. I think their focus is just to get rid of trumpism out of the party at this point
:mjlit:I'll be watching that sacrificial cliff tossing ceremony with Jordan tequila on deck, cross legged in my boot cut jeans :mjgrin: