Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Breh, im telling you right now US is just the snot nosed new kid on the block in this Super Power shyt compared to what the Russians and Europeans have done. My roommate was a Russian major. Let me put you on game:

When the US was just 13 colonies, the Russian Empire was the largest Empire on Earth and stretched 3 continents.. Their conquest of Siberia was basically their version of the genocide of native americans, and it killed even more people, similarly mostly due to disease. Not to mention for centuries Russia employed serfdom, basically their version of slavery which was even more extensive...at it's height there were 23 million serfs in Russia, the south in north america at it's height had 4 million slaves. f the 12 million slaves brough to the Americas...only 400,000 roughly went to North America. Forced famines, invasions, massacres under Tsars etc...and many more atrocities before the US was even a country. They have CENTURIES long head start on this global super power bad guy shyt breh , history that far exceeds our countries bloody past.

Like i said this aint no genocide olympics but Russia has had a bloodier history as a super power by far:yeshrug: .

Appreciate the history breh, I stand corrected. Only thing they ain’t do is drop a nuke in war but other than that I gotta admit I was wrong and you’re right they definitely take the cake. I knew about the Holodomor and Stalin’s purges but I didn’t take the Tsarist history into account.

With that, I’ll get back on topic because that’s a whole lot of shyt to unpack beside this ongoing conflict.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, its a wrap :laff:

Tulsi throws the white flag

Putin, just fall back bruh :heh:

brunomars-andersonpaak.gif

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah fam this just looks like poor planning, tactics and not knowing your enemy. They half assed the invasion and looks like a country held up by glue. A country right under the superpower level should not be this inept. Ain’t the terrain is not unfavorable to them too which what makes it worse lol

this is dangerous
The oligarchs are all back home

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Appreciate the history breh, I stand corrected. Only thing they ain’t do is drop a nuke in war but other than that I gotta admit I was wrong and you’re right they definitely take the cake. I knew about the Holodomor and Stalin’s purges but I didn’t take the Tsarist history into account.

With that, I’ll get back on topic because that’s a whole lot of shyt to unpack beside this ongoing conflict.

Like I said breh i def dont wanna discount what the US had done, but history is a messy subject man.. Imma Tucker , I descend from first slaves brought to North America in 1619 in Virginia. My GF is Oglala Lakota, her tribe owned the land that Mount Rushmore stands on, and have experienced many massacres of their own of course, and are on that reservation life alot of them have to deal with now. I never agree with any war US has done and think we should be punished imo..but I can still say this Ukraine invasion is foul imo.