Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps

I stand by this. We haven't gone 75 years without a nuke incident only for it to happen now over Ukraine. If NATO tries to invade Russia, then yes a nuke gets in the air.

If NATO keeps Russia from a wholesale slaughter of the Ukrainian ppl, there will be a LOT of sabre rattling but I dont think a nuke gets off.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
I stand by this. We haven't gone 75 years without a nuke incident only for it to happen now over Ukraine. If NATO tries to invade Russia, then yes a nuke gets in the air.

If NATO keeps Russia from a wholesale slaughter of the Ukrainian ppl, there will be a LOT of sabre rattling but I dont think a nuke gets off.

My money is on Putin firing one out of pure embarassment.

Daps
There was just a survey I saw on CNN saying 77% people support going to war for Ukraine :gucci::picard:

*live vote of cnn viewers* 36k votes in total

Folks keep saying I'm crazy because I said that every day that the Ukrainian military continues fighting, the closer NATO is to being drawn into this conflict.

I'm just reading the tea leaves.

Again Zelensky could be killed and the Ukrainian military could surrender tonight, making my point null and void.

But if they are able to hang on some more days, I truly believe NATO gets involved.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
US Drone going further down the black sea now. Usually doesn't pass Crimea :lupe:

55k feet in the air :umad:

FMgeS9gXEAIckhV