Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I know deep down the DOD is loving every minute of this. :mjlol:

They collecting as much Russian capabilities and information. Going to put up report to congress, just to turn around and say we need more money to counter their capabilities. Even tho we will wash the Russian as we are now. Just you watch boys :mjlol:
seeing a near-peer getting slaughtered is giving them so much info

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Putin is holding back. He has not yet used:

1. Any strategic bombers like Tu-22M, Tu-95 or Tu-160
2. Any EW/AWAC/ground command planes like Tu-214, A-50, Il-80
3. Much artillery at all beside a few SMERCH rockets

Also US intelligence has stated Russia is using 1/3rd of their force. It’s weird the way Russia is waging this war. When it came to Syria they went all out using their firepower. Russia underestimated the collective will of the Ukrainian people. The fact they haven’t even used their cyber capabilities to shut off the internet or the electrical grid. It’s still early and Russia is advancing the south. But Putin is facing a lot of unnecessary cost. If he thinks holding his military back will win him some points with the Ukrainian people is delusional. The people hate Russia since 2014. If he installs a puppet govt in Kiev and withdraws Russian military forces that puppet govt will collapse faster than the Afghan govt.
well yeah... he's trying to change the government, not eliminate the country

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, I'm going to be honest. I hope that Putin takes Biden's memorandum as a threat and makes an aggressive move towards the US or another NATO country.

WW3 needs to happen. I feel confident that no nukes will be used. But Ukraine needs to be saved, man.
This dude in this thread is the biggest clown if I ever seen one. "Amerikkka fukk yeah."
Embarrassing. You're embarrassing yourself.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Zelenskey probably got one of his men to remix Tupac's California Love in their language, so they can bump that shyt during the Russian Ceasefire as they restock... City of Kyiv :ahh: