Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
bPyHBvx.jpg

Daps
You should’ve just @ me :mjlol:

Nobody gives a fukk that you are in Poland and have a Poland wife :mjlol:.

I’ve been there done that, I can say whatever the fukk I want. If Ukrainians are smart they would do that for world watching being massacred live by the Russians and no doing anything… I’ll take everyone with me. :pacspit:

It's insane on its face but I will give you this. It would basically just be a false flag attack, the same as Putin did in Ukraine.

Plus I would be shocked if this wasn't being discussed in Ukraine as well.

Daps
Putin is holding back. He has not yet used:

1. Any strategic bombers like Tu-22M, Tu-95 or Tu-160
2. Any EW/AWAC/ground command planes like Tu-214, A-50, Il-80
3. Much artillery at all beside a few SMERCH rockets

Also US intelligence has stated Russia is using 1/3rd of their force. It’s weird the way Russia is waging this war. When it came to Syria they went all out using their firepower. Russia underestimated the collective will of the Ukrainian people. The fact they haven’t even used their cyber capabilities to shut off the internet or the electrical grid. It’s still early and Russia is advancing the south. But Putin is facing a lot of unnecessary cost. If he thinks holding his military back will win him some points with the Ukrainian people is delusional. The people hate Russia since 2014. If he installs a puppet govt in Kiev and withdraws Russian military forces that puppet govt will collapse faster than the Afghan govt.

They're holding back because if they turn Ukraine into a humanitarian crisis, the rest of the world gets involved.

I'm speculating but it's the only thing that makes sense :ld: