Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Brehs, I'm going to be honest. I hope that Putin takes Biden's memorandum as a threat and makes an aggressive move towards the US or another NATO country.

WW3 needs to happen. I feel confident that no nukes will be used. But Ukraine needs to be saved, man.
I hope your psychotic ass signs up on day one.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol at having to vote.

Y’all got me shook :damn: talking about the inadequacy of our defense systems.
You see what the US did in Iraq in 2003 right. Nearly 20 years later, and for all the posturing.

Russia and China do NOT want to wake that beast up.

Russia and China are brutal, but they know there are levels to this shyt. When it comes to the military the US is a level unto itself.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Thats not a convincing argument fam.

By doing nothing we'll be okaying the annexation of other countries down the road

Do we really need Russia or a Russia controlled Ukraine bordering practically 4 new NATO countries?

All of the bs that went on with Trump he even got impeached for it....

I'm not saying we need to put boots on the ground put hanging Ukraine out to dry seems like a serious betrayal of them and shooting ourselves in the foot down the line if Russia maintains it's militaristic attitude

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
tried to tell people in TLR... they of course accused me of being Pro-American Military but nobody has the air capabilities of the United States. Nobody has seen or wants to see the U.S. in a full scale military operation where the Air Force is used at full capacity..
Stop wasting your energy arguing with clowns who have no idea what the AF is capable of. Type of dudes don’t even know the US government owns GPS :dead: