Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Honestly, had Ukraine taken this path it might’ve been able to pull it off. Would’ve allowed Ukraine to build up its military while not appearing threatening. But Sweden/Finland are different political realities than Ukraine which has had its own struggles with corruption for years. Let alone a Ukraine that went through the Maidan revolution which in Putin’s eyes was the West’s start of taking over Ukraine.

I think if Putin makes a move on the Baltic states then Finland/Sweden might be pushed even closer to NATO.
Russia doesn't need more cold territory tho

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
China ain’t helping Russia when push comes to shove. All those untapped resources in a weakened Russia would likely go straight to them.

Let the West do their dirty work and never fire a shot
China been letting it known Russia is the lil homie lately and Russia still kinda acting like they're the man on the block... :sas2:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
So no energy exports are being sanctioned which is by far the biggest thing they trade

way to really send a message to them

We will sanction you and still trade with you

China birdman giffing right now

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So no energy exports are being sanctioned which is by far the biggest thing they trade

way to really send a message to them

We will sanction you and still trade with you

China birdman giffing right now
gotta leave something on the table. You have to be able to show you can go UP or DOWN.

Remember, in TOTAL war, theres NOTHING happening. We're still not there yet.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The most powerful country in the world gave you weapons to fight this war and the only reason you're alive right now to even say that bullshyt out your mouth

Plus we've been warning him of an invasion for a minute now and he didn't seem to take it seriously.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I'm hearing Russia just threatened Finland and Sweden and I'm also hearing a Romanian vessel was attacked by Russia and there has been no communication with the crew. So much for article 5, lies. They not gone do shyt and just sit up here and let Russia do they thing. NATO is the United States and the European nations are just their proxies :francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The most powerful country in the world gave you weapons to fight this war and the only reason you're alive right now to even say that bullshyt out your mouth
US doesn't intervene: Why aren't they helping?

US intervenes: Why are they getting involved in other countries business as always?

Always gonna be a complaint. Yeah they could get involved but that would escalate things much more. Gotta do something without turning it into full blown war.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm hearing Russia just threatened Finland and Sweden and I'm also hearing a Romanian vessel was attacked by Russia and there has been no communication with the crew. So much for article 5, lies. They not gone do shyt and just sit up here and let Russia do they thing. NATO is the United States and the European nations are just their proxies :francis:

To me this has always been the crux of the issue. Russian influence over Europe vs American influence over Europe.

Chronic

All Star
Daps
Giving away weapons to citizens might not be a good idea since Russian Special Forces could impersonate them easier compared to impersonating Ukrainian Soldiers.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Giving away weapons to citizens might not be a good idea since Russian Special Forces could impersonate them easier compared to impersonating Ukrainian Soldiers.

yeah....Russia about to fukk around and find out...this Guerrilla war about to be NASTY