Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
First of all, all these tweets are clogging up the page and they do not load. Just like the Mueller thread.

Second, these worlds leaders can dig out their magic trick bags and find an excuse to help Ukraine militarily….I remember Iraqi Freedom and the so called humanitarian aid.

these so called World leaders are p*ssy.

Don’t think some people realize that. This board has been up for almost 10 years but we still gotta tell people to slow down on all the tweets. Just put up the most relevant and verifiable shyt. At least 80% of this shyt is Nap’s neocon Pom Pom waiving….:skip:

As for the second comment, I think they’re waiting to see if this becomes an insurgency. Much easier to support under the table then than it is now. But even now I’m pretty sure they’re supplying some militias on the hush. But Ukraine ain’t worth potentially sparking another European war. And as much as people bring up the WWIII scenario that’s contingent on other conflicts around the world going from cold to hot while having an interconnected relationship with one or the other side of the European conflict.

Now if China/Taiwan, N/S Korea, India/Pakistan, and Gulf States vs Iran/Hezbollah/Syria suddenly got hot at the same time then its a World War. The odds of that all happening isn’t THAT high imo.

I left Germany on Tuesday :wow: and am now in ground zero - Washington DC :hhh:

You notice the MPD squad cars on 295 by the exits with their lights on? I noticed them and jump outs were pulling over those big ass Class A construction trucks. Very odd. Maybe a safety measure to prevent any potential saboteurs in the city. :ehh:

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Looks likely that Finland will be joining NATO now. If that's true Putin has lost.

I think Putin already lost from the onset once his false-flag didn't work, and still went forward with the invasion. Now its not just NATO scalding him, but really he put his country back economically for a long time. Now this, it just shows that he should have folded.

Can you imagine if the Klitschkos are killed in this conflict?

We all have to die at some point in our lives. I think it just says how true they are, as with all that money, that they are willing to be martyrs for something to die for. It would make them truly immortal in the eyes of their countrymen and the world.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First of all, all these tweets are clogging up the page and they do not load. Just like the Mueller thread.

Second, these worlds leaders can dig out their magic trick bags and find an excuse to help Ukraine militarily….I remember Iraqi Freedom and the so called humanitarian aid.

these so called World leaders are p*ssy.

Iraq isn't Ukraine. This would mean confrontation between powerful nuclear armed powers. I'm sorry but Ukraine isn't worth the risk of turning us all into a heap of radioactive dust.

Also the West is already helping Ukraine by giving them arms and very good intel. This is going to be a long and brutal fight that will cause the collapse of Putin's regime at some point.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Imagine being descendants of the chechnya war and seeing this

Kinda crazy, but then again Czarist Russia eventually subdued the Cossacks and had them doing their dirty work and you can say the Chechens got ancestry from that Cossack line. And if not ancestry then at the very least it’s a similar power dynamic.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

This was also the spread of the Radiation from the Accident in the 80's.

tschernobyl-ausbreitung-1986.jpg

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Iraq isn't Ukraine. This would mean confrontation between powerful nuclear armed powers. I'm sorry but Ukraine isn't worth the risk of turning us all into a heap of radioactive dust.

Also the West is already helping Ukraine by giving them arms and very good intel. This is going to be a long and brutal fight that will cause the collapse of Putin's regime at some point.

There was something about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq :guilty:

but you are repeating what i already know and we also know that if they wanted to they could.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
As a geopolitic novice…. Between multiple countries coming out in support of Russia and the obvious hatred that’s going on rn….. highkey :lupe::lupe::lupe:

Russian tank intentionally running over a civilian car in Ukraine ….So obviously graphic