Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Chronic

All Star
Daps
It's important to note we are extremely early in the invasion so conclusions are hard to draw yet. Military experts have pointed out that the troops of the first wave are not the most experienced as well so it makes sense the equipement is not the best. I wouldnt say those are fodder cannon at the moment but it could make sense they want their elite troops to operate against the expected guerilla in the big cities.

Last estimates stated that out of the 190k troops gathered around Ukraine, only up to 60k invaded. It's probable that the more elite troops and equipements will be used once the first wave have ended. If Russia manages to secure airports, the paratroopers it will deploy from there will likely be the real deal.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Can you imagine if the Klitschkos are killed in this conflict?
I've been thinking about that a lot. Not that there's a hierarchy on the value of human life, but it would fukk me up if something happened to one of them. It just illustrates how much lives are being played with that your heavyweight champs had to take up arms.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Russian Professor on Barbados radio being surprisingly critical of the invasion and Putin.

Hope she stays safe.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
First of all, all these tweets are clogging up the page and they do not load. Just like the Mueller thread.

Second, these worlds leaders can dig out their magic trick bags and find an excuse to help Ukraine militarily….I remember Iraqi Freedom and the so called humanitarian aid.

these so called World leaders are p*ssy.