Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416

Bruh you've been sucking Israeli dikk for two months in that other thread, come to find out my man is a champion for Ukraine here, make it make sense :heh:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Ukraine is a realer country than Israel and Palestine but you know that

:heh:

fukk does that mean dummy, I'm just confused how you've been slobbering Israel dikk and yet here you are seemingly championing Ukrainian independence

That tells me you're a piece of a shyt who stands for nothing except self interest. Which is cool. So what's your interest in Ukrainian independence and suppressing Palestinian independence?

You a Ukrainian Jew aren't you? I'm just trying to make sense of your faccotry

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
fukk does that mean dummy, I'm just confused how you've been slobbering Israel dikk and yet here you are seemingly championing Ukrainian independence

That tells me you're a piece of a shyt who stands for nothing except self interest. Which is cool. So what's your interest in Ukrainian independence and suppressing Palestinian independence?

I think the Arabs need to step up and create a new country/city state for Palestinians so the cycle of bloodshed finally ends. No more false promises of aid that never arrives and no more Palestinians in refugee camps.

Nothing selfish about it tbh

I’m not a Ukrainian Jew or an Afghani Jew or any kind of Jew

Let’s not derail this thread.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Most likely a Ukrainian jew/Zionist.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I think the Arabs need to step up and create a new country/city state for Palestinians so the cycle of bloodshed finally ends. No more false promises of aid that never arrives and no more Palestinians in refugee camps.

Nothing selfish about it tbh
You do realize the connection between the Israeli and Russia situation is borders don’t mean crap if an aggressor doesn’t respect those people in any case?

Putin didnt care what some treaty or vote said abut Ukraine being independent of the former Soviets block. And he kept taking land to make sure.

Putin took Crimea fair ( and eastern Ukraine) and square if we go by Israel’s Golan Height annexation logic. And Ukraine is in the wrong to try and get it back.

And Israel has no problem sabotaging an Iranian nuclear program inside another country’s borders if it thinks it’s threatened.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA