Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
That SU-57 coming soon brehs :mjlol:

Meanwhile India about to get french jets :wow:

Japan about to get that new homegrown shyt :wow:

USA pushing out F-15EX's cause why not :wow:

Russia is too far behind to ketchup. Decades of claiming to make military advancements is directly responsible for the US developing actual counters to these claims. Turns out the Ruskies were spitting :duck: while Uncle Sam was really doing it to 'em. Non stop testing out new kit all around the world in direct combat or via proxy wars. Been doing this since WW2. Russia goes to war with it's own people, ie Chechnya, fukked around and found out in Afghanistan and then bombed civilians in Syria. What made Putin think he could take all of Ukraine is beyond my imagination. He must've been sohh high on his own supply.

What a fukking goof.

:dead:
Sometimes I stop and think about how wild it really is that this war is happening and how it is playing out. The WW1 & WW2 vibes are undeniable. Russia's initial attempt at a blitzkrieg was hysterical but they tried. Ukrain's offensive earlier this year was very blitz like. But then you have the trenches. That is very WW1. Now throw in drones. The lack of air force use by both sides is wild to me. Neither side can gain air supremacy. That speaks volumes to me so far as how weak Russia really is. They right next door and you still can't fly your shyt? :francis:

Black Fleet?
Scuba

Russia is gonna implode on some straight up retard shyt. They are gonna goon the fukk out like only Russians can.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Russia is too far behind to ketchup. Decades of claiming to make military advancements is directly responsible for the US developing actual counters to these claims. Turns out the Ruskies were spitting :duck: while Uncle Sam was really doing it to 'em. Non stop testing out new kit all around the world in direct combat or via proxy wars. Been doing this since WW2. Russia goes to war with it's own people, ie Chechnya, fukked around and found out in Afghanistan and then bombed civilians in Syria. What made Putin think he could take all of Ukraine is beyond my imagination. He must've been sohh high on his own supply.

What a fukking goof.

:dead:
Sometimes I stop and think about how wild it really is that this war is happening and how it is playing out. The WW1 & WW2 vibes are undeniable. Russia's initial attempt at a blitzkrieg was hysterical but they tried. Ukrain's offensive earlier this year was very blitz like. But then you have the trenches. That is very WW1. Now throw in drones. The lack of air force use by both sides is wild to me. Neither side can gain air supremacy. That speaks volumes to me so far as how weak Russia really is. They right next door and you still can't fly your shyt? :francis:

Black Fleet?
Scuba

Russia is gonna implode on some straight up retard shyt. They are gonna goon the fukk out like only Russians can.

Russia just stinks. Their hatred of the West is the equivalent of the breh who hates on a club because they get kicked out because they can't fukking behave themselves

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@FAH1223 do you still think the S-400 and S-300 are good systems? I'm remembering a lot of chest thumping and articles you shared

:mjlol:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Russian convict recruited to fight in Ukraine war burns sister alive upon return​

02:05 PM, 29 September 2023

A 55-year-old Russian man, previously sentenced to 11 years in prison and then recruited to fight in the Ukraine war, has doused his sister in gasoline and burnt her alive in Russia’s Nizhny Novgorod region, local media outlet NN.ru reported on Friday.

According to law enforcement, the sister died instantly, while the man was hospitalised with multiple burns. The cause of the murder appears to be a domestic dispute.

The Russian Investigative Committee has initiated a criminal case under the article of murder committed with extreme cruelty. The man, who will soon be charged, has confessed to the crime.

According to Russian Telegram channel Baza, the man in question is Oleg Grechko who has been prosecuted for murder and theft on several occasions. Last March, he was sentenced to 11 years in prison for killing his acquaintance by stabbing him at least 12 times with a knife and then strangling him.

A year later, he was pardoned upon joining the Wagner Group to fight in the war in Ukraine, as per Baza. However, as of summer 2023 he had returned home and become a person of interest in another criminal case on theft and battery, NN.ru reported.