Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Good Guy Guevara

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
For those that have been following this closely, what's the non propaganda end game here? Is this just a 10 or 20 year meat grinder between these two? With us keeping Ukraine a float or does Russia bend the knee?

I can't see this conflict going +10 years at this intensity. Ukraines current demographics and economy don't favor a long drawn out war like this nor do they have the equipment or weapons to sustain it. They will run out of manpower before the Russians do. It may take a few months to replace a tank but it takes 18 years to replace a soldier. The best end game for Ukraine is freezing the existing frontlines and creating a frozen conflict like Korea and that's something I think the West is trying to push towards. I just don't see the Russians agreeing to that scenario. The main goal of this war was to prevent Ukraine from joining NATO and they will continue fighting until that's achieved. It would be a strategic failure for Russia to allow the West to rearm Ukraine and have some NATO lite security agreement with them.

It's pretty obvious we are going to keep this sunk cost fallacy going until there's no political will, cracks start forming in the alliance or Ukraines military/society breaks down. There needs to be an Austria like neutrality treaty signed by all sides which I think will ultimately happen. Ukraine stays neutral and no military alliance with NATO or Russia.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
SLIMED HIM OUT :damn:
Ukraine has claimed that the commander of Russia's Black Sea Fleet, Admiral Viktor Sokolov, has been killed in the Ukrainian attack in Sevastopol.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I can't see this conflict going +10 years at this intensity. Ukraines current demographics and economy don't favor a long drawn out war like this nor do they have the equipment or weapons to sustain it. They will run out of manpower before the Russians do. It may take a few months to replace a tank but it takes 18 years to replace a soldier. The best end game for Ukraine is freezing the existing frontlines and creating a frozen conflict like Korea and that's something I think the West is trying to push towards. I just don't see the Russians agreeing to that scenario. The main goal of this war was to prevent Ukraine from joining NATO and they will continue fighting until that's achieved. It would be a strategic failure for Russia to allow the West to rearm Ukraine and have some NATO lite security agreement with them.

It's pretty obvious we are going to keep this sunk cost fallacy going until there's no political will, cracks start forming in the alliance or Ukraines military/society breaks down. There needs to be an Austria like neutrality treaty signed by all sides which I think will ultimately happen. Ukraine stays neutral and no military alliance with NATO or Russia.
the dope thing is that the USA can just literally throw money at this until kingdom come and Europe has a new reason to exist.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

lmao what a bunch of bs

Last edited: