Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I never thought I'd advocate for this, but Biden has to move against Fox News. They are fomenting antidemocratic treasonous views to the American ppl. Something has to be done sooner rather than later. And I know it would violate the constitution but dear God, surely the founding fathers didn't intend for the press to be used to create anarchy within American society.

If the GOP has to go to these extreme lengths just to keep America a majority white country, by being allies with a whole dictator while betraying the American Constitution, then white supremacy is really beginning of its final stages.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know some people in here side-eyed Zelensky when Biden and them were telling him to get out of Lviv. Calling him a comedian/coward IIRC.

Today, NYT's The Daily podcast had some reporters on the ground that touched on Zelensky's speech... It felt like something from a WWII archive.

In a world of clickbait and ADHD, his speech addresses Russians in Russia. Not as enemies but as neighbors that also don't want war. That are victims of misinformation. That are related to many of the people they are fighting.

He had this line about Ukraine not wanting to fight but if it happens, you will see our fronts and not our backs. That's some Gladiator, "We are gonna die but we will do so with dignity" I got goosebumps. That speech will live on indefinitely. If I were Ukrainian, I would rally behind him.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
To be legal, you have to protest alone. If you're more than one, it's illegal.
I think Ive read theres a specific bureaucratic measure put in place- technically you can protest in mass, BUT you need to actually legally organize it and it has to be approved by the city council, and so forth. You need a permission and shyt.

So basically, no one ever gets a permission to protest :heh:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Putin is a bytch too. He's marketing this invasion as a "special forces operation" for all the dumbasses willing to listen to the propaganda :heh:

He too p*ssy to lose domestic support in big cities. Hence why they avoiding civilian casualties. He knows russians got close family, etc in ukraine and wont be down with much civilian blood being spilled.

Daps
I know some people in here side-eyed Zelensky when Biden and them were telling him to get out of Lviv. Calling him a comedian/coward IIRC.

Today, NYT's The Daily podcast had some reporters on the ground that touched on Zelensky's speech... It felt like something from a WWII archive.

In a world of clickbait and ADHD, his speech addresses Russians in Russia. Not as enemies but as neighbors that also don't want war. That are victims of misinformation. That are related to many of the people they are fighting.

He had this line about Ukraine not wanting to fight but if it happens, you will see our fronts and not our backs. That's some Gladiator, "We are gonna die but we will do so with dignity" I got goosebumps. That speech will live on indefinitely. If I were Ukrainian, I would rally behind him.

This is what I've been saying in here all day. Ukrainians will die. Zelensky will be captured or die.

But Ukrainians will continue to fight. They have been activated in a way that Russia is going to understand very soon.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Putin is a bytch too. He's marketing this invasion as a "special forces operation" for all the dumbasses willing to listen to the propaganda :heh:

He too p*ssy to lose domestic support in big cities. Hence why they avoiding civilian casualties. He knows russians got close family, etc in ukraine and wont be down with much civilian blood being spilled.
I haven’t seen any news media reported it as that.