Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What you're not understanding is that these are nothing but lies.

Putin? Christian principles? Russia? The former godless empire?

You're putting too much stock in what's coming out of republicans mouths. Nothing they say matters anymore. They speak out of both sides of their mouth. It's Trump's playbook.

They'll tell you thats why they side with Putin, but the truth is much, much simpler.

These are people who no longer believe in democracy (if they ever did) and they see autocracy as their way to get into power and stay there. Period.

That's all it is, nothing more nothing less. Any explanation they give is akin to Putin giving explanations for his invasion of Ukraine. It's all fake justification to hide their true motives.
bruh, Putin aint even that religious but he uses that shyt

I'm not talking about NATO...I'm talking about all these conservative christians pivoting to Russia as the white savior. Look at Orban in Hungary

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Anyone else find it odd how poorly planned and executed this invasion seems to be? Russia is a modern military with advance weaponry and intel. It would seem they would have had a more aggressive air and cyber campaign before brining in ground troops.
If their attack was more concentrated to a region, then yeah, shyt would've been a wrap in 36 hours. But Putin decided to go for the whole thang, sooooo l, here we are. Full scale attack on a sovereign country.

Daps
A lot of the folks I follow on twitter who have been pretty much posting nonstop the last 24 hrs have slown down.

Probably cause they're in Kyiv and trying to stay safe.

Daps

One of the most insane things that happened in all of history to me was the US letting the atom bomb plans get stolen right from under their nose and get smuggled to the Soviet Union.

For all of the craziness that the US has been involved in, and even tho they're the only country that's used one up to this point, I trust this country with nukes more than anybody else.

I've never heard an American president so casually threaten a nuclear response as Putin did last night.

Man, that's some intense stuff when you really think about it. Think about how vulnerable the entire world is. If just one person makes a wrong move, nukes could be in the air just like that. Smh.

And I know I know, they would have gotten them eventually as they were working on their own version of the Manhattan project but still... :francis: