Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps
to those who didn't believe me when I tried to explain why white conservatives are defending Putin:

What you're not understanding is that these are nothing but lies.

Putin? Christian principles? Russia? The former godless empire?

You're putting too much stock in what's coming out of republicans mouths. Nothing they say matters anymore. They speak out of both sides of their mouth. It's Trump's playbook.

They'll tell you thats why they side with Putin, but the truth is much, much simpler.

These are people who no longer believe in democracy (if they ever did) and they see autocracy as their way to get into power and stay there. Period.

That's all it is, nothing more nothing less. Any explanation they give is akin to Putin giving explanations for his invasion of Ukraine. It's all fake justification to hide their true motives.

Good Guy Guevara

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Someone on CNN I think said something to "if you attack everywhere, you attack nowhere "

:gucci:

That statement makes zero sense whoever said that. Ukraine is being attacked on three fronts. Any military expert will tell you that’s a disaster for the defending force. We are literally watching on livestream modern day pincer movement and encirclement.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
:gucci:

That statement makes zero sense whoever said that. Ukraine is being attacked on three fronts. Any military expert will tell you that’s a disaster for the defending force. We are literally watching on livestream modern day pincer movement and encirclement.

whoever said that got the sun tzu quote wrong lmfao...the art of war state "if you defend everything, you defend nothing."