Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Lukashenko just paying Putin back for saving him in August 2020.

I've also read that this wasn't a coup by Prigozhin. This is an inner war between the St Petersburg gang of Putin and the Moscow gang of Gerasimov and Shoigu.

I'm wondering what Shogun and Gerasimov have on Putin to keep them in the paint. Based on the lack of competance in the war, I feel like Putin has an easy out to get rid of both of them but for some reason he isn't/can't do it. Maybe thats why he needed Prigozhin to go at them?

And with all said and done...I believe both of these guys are still in charge so did Prigozhin even change anything?

Side thought.. Lukashenko may be bringing in his successor and avoiding his own revolution.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what I’m saying. No amount of 5D chess can explain how Putin goes on tv telling citizens this man is a traitor and will be dealt with and the image of people giving food and water to Wagner soldiers and them waltzing unabated to within two hours of Moscow.

That Kadyrov dude probably looking like Stewie turning his head.

Putin also started an entire war based on lies suggesting Chechens blew up apartment buildings killing hundreds when many people knew it was the FSB. Russians are used to being gaslighted.

The other weird thing to me is Belarus’ involvement. They’re basically a Russian subsidiary at this point. If Putin wanted to get Proz touched, being in Belarus is as safe as being in Moscow. And I doubt Putin even respects Belarus leader enough to take any “negotiations” involving him seriously.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Putin also started an entire war based on lies suggesting Chechens blew up apartment buildings killing hundreds when many people knew it was the FSB. Russians are used to being gaslighted.

The other weird thing to me is Belarus’ involvement. They’re basically a Russian subsidiary at this point. If Putin wanted to get Proz touched, being in Belarus is as safe as being in Moscow. And I doubt Putin even respects Belarus leader enough to take any “negotiations” involving him seriously.
But the fact they were cheering meaning they know the 3 day operation isn’t going well. America was sure to keep the War on Terror with minimal involvement of the nations attention to keep it going.

Russian,now that Putin drafted, know about the equipment issues on a personal basis. So Wagner going after the MOD after being called a traitor didn’t matter.

I think Putin likes the dude, and can’t really afford more internal issues. But i could see the guys Wagner was after killing him.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Lukashenko routed the wannabe rebels within Belarus and made himself look like a credible leader in one fell swoop.
Ehhhh.... :ld: The way I see it is Lukashenko was the closest person willing to stick his hands into that pile of shyt to pluck pringles out. Nobody's view of the man as a leader has changed. He is still a dictator in Moscow's orbit.

There is even footage of him leaving meetings from the Kremlin with bruises, limps, and a cast before.
You gonna have to drop some links, breh.

What if his kids are still in Moscow and the kids of his henchmen?

Would be stupid to even start that shyt when your family is within easy reach of grimy powerful opps

He shouldve thought about that before marching on the capital. Your family is already a lost cause once you act in treason against a nation like Russia. Its naive to think a power hungry despot like putin will let a single one of them live.
Pringles should have had his family out of Russia years ago. It seems obvious.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
How does Ukraine not just go “fukk it” and send “Partisans” to cross the lines over into Russia now? There’s nobody back there. Escalation? Sure. But you’re fighting for your life anyway. This is too much of a shyt show.
Land mines everywhere are a major deterrent to eastern expansion. Furthermore, that will be cover for Putin to unleash the nukes on Ukraine - zaporizhia first.

Daps
Ehhhh.... :ld: The way I see it is Lukashenko was the closest person willing to stick his hands into that pile of shyt to pluck pringles out. Nobody's view of the man as a leader has changed. He is still a dictator in Moscow's orbit.

You gonna have to drop some links, breh.

Pringles should have had his family out of Russia years ago. It seems obvious.

I was mainly talking about within Belarus.

You know regular Belurussians looking like :ohhh: after he "rescued" Putin.

The amount of thots he been getting these last couple of days is probably mindblowing :banderas:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I was mainly talking about within Belarus.

You know regular Belurussians looking like :ohhh: after he "rescued" Putin.

The amount of thots he been getting these last couple of days is probably mindblowing :banderas:
Man... this is what comes to mind when discussing this situation? :why:

Hoes? :beli: