Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

If they freaking out about this little attack, they better beg for peace and hope they don't start anything with NATO. They don't want 21 century shock and awe.
Yeah I don’t think any of these superpowers are ready for the way drones(suicide ones) will reshape warfare. Difficult cities or infrastructure to reach will now be way more openly targeted.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Yeah I don’t think any of these superpowers are ready for the way drones(suicide ones) will reshape warfare. Difficult cities or infrastructure to reach will now be way more openly targeted.

NYC getting swarmed by drones over the course of several days...
helmet
They could be flown in subway tunnels...
helmet
A large parade?
helmet

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Y’all know of any good verified places to donate to Ukraine

depend what you're trying to do

I've got stuff from St Javelin and NAFO and they use their donations/purchases to give humanitarian aid and buy drones

I've given cash other donations to groups local to me that send containers

I think I saw on defmon's account and some others that I trust that some units that need contributions towards more drones and can look later today and see what I find if you want

I'm sure there are some large mainstream ones but I'd want to do research

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
There has been quite a bit of R&D in the drone defense space. In both the public commercial sector and the "wait, who authorized this?" sector.

I assure you, the offensive and defensive capabilities have not been lost on Western counries.