Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
There has been quite a bit of R&D in the drone defense space. In both the public commercial sector and the "wait, who authorized this?" sector.

I assure you, the offensive and defensive capabilities have not been lost on Western counries.
We know are outdated electrical grid is vulnerable. We aren’t doing much about it.

As with 9 /11 it only takes a bit of slipping to get caught

bnew

Veteran
Daps

IS SOMETHING COOKING IN BELARUS 🇧🇾?

Two 🇷🇺 FSB planes flew to Belarus 🇧🇾, and Viktor Lukashenko (son of Belarus Dictator Alexander) flew to China 🇨🇳.

This very same 🇷🇺 FSB aircraft was last seen in Minsk on August 18 & 26, 2020.

During that occasion, the Director of the 🇷🇺 FSB, Nikolai Patrushev, flew on it.

🇧🇾 Dictator’s son may be setting up succession details (for after his father kicks the bucket), or seeking financial support from China 🇨🇳.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

FxDLGKhWIAA9rGN

FxDLGapXwAAVza2

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Touched down in Lviv, crossed the border from Rzeszow

Very initial impressions, Lviv is a beautiful city although I just got a brief glimpse of the city core driving through

Also during a brief stint, Poland impressed me with the state of their development, infrastructure, the way people looked etc.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Touched down in Lviv, crossed the border from Rzeszow

Very initial impressions, Lviv is a beautiful city although I just got a brief glimpse of the city core driving through

Also during a brief stint, Poland impressed me with the state of their development, infrastructure, the way people looked etc.
what are you doing there?