Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
During the first days of the Iraq War, people were being accused of being unpatriotic if they didn't support the war. Im not saying antiwar voices didn't exist, but I am saying that during the first days of the war, they were frowned on and were being called out. The majority of Americans were on Bush's side.

The Dixie Chicks got canceled before cancel culture was a thing, cause they dared to say publicly that they didn't support the war.

We even had to rename French fries "freedom fries" for a hot min cause we were mad at France for not supporting us. :pachaha:

The anti war sentiment didn't become popular in the US until many months later, maybe even more than a year later.
i dunno if you black or not, but black people from jump was against it and knew it was about Bush ego and about oil

we was against it :yeshrug:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I wish Biden would address this pro russia foolishness within the GOP during the SOTU. It would be out of step with tradition but that would be the best time to do it, while they're sitting right there and in front of the nation.
Breh this is mad how you have a party that is rooting for the other side in an active situation. In France everybody fell in line even those who were Russia-backed. As you say, dude needs to put them on the Summer Jam screen so they can be forced to publicly state their allegiance.

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, people were explaining the U.S reasons to invade and kill afghan people, and 3 years later iraqi people in real time too. There were discussions about it and how poor afghans and iraqis that had nothing to do with the conflict were going to be the ones to suffer the most.

did you forget?

People WERE saying that.

Not on September 11th

You would’ve got smooth knocked tf out that day. Why can’t y’all just admit y’all wrong.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
That was quick

:dead:

gY3b141.jpeg

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Breh this is mad how you have a party that is rooting for the other side in an active situation. In France everybody fell in line even those who were Russia-backed. As you say, dude needs put them on the Summer Jam screen so they can be forced publicly state their allegiance.
did le pen and FN fall in line?