Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

2legit

Superstar
Daps

31 Abrams is a huge problem for Russia. I wonder how Russia would fare against NATO in a full scale conventional war that NATO has fought in. I wish NATO fought a full scale conventional war before against Russian equipment. Oh wait...they did in Desert Storm. If 31 Abrams is a lot, how many do you think the US deployed in Iraq for the first Iraq War?
DNaTWwW.png

Over 50x more Abram tanks :gladbron:

How many of those 2,000 Abrams was destroyed by the enemy?

LVSXlAW.png

Bonus Round. Look at how many Bradley's the US deployed

LEeA8oZ.png

Let's just say if NATO fought Russia in this war in a similar fashion, Russia would look a lot like Iraq

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps

31 Abrams is a huge problem for Russia. I wonder how Russia would fare against NATO in a full scale conventional war that NATO has fought in. I wish NATO fought a full scale conventional war before against Russian equipment. Oh wait...they did in Desert Storm. If 31 Abrams is a lot, how many do you think the US deployed in Iraq for the first Iraq War?
DNaTWwW.png

Over 50x more Abram tanks :gladbron:

How many of those 2,000 Abrams was destroyed by the enemy?

LVSXlAW.png

Bonus Round. Look at how many Bradley's the US deployed

LEeA8oZ.png

Let's just say if NATO fought Russia in this war in a similar fashion, Russia would look a lot like Iraq

Add to it that the M1s outrange the T72s by a large distance and one-shot destroy them as evidenced in Iraq.

T90s is unknown; but we'll see how they fair.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

Filthy Commies are trying to rile up public support to get this Hitler lite manlet dikkhead out the paint :mjlol: #letthemfight

The Dusty Federation is gonna fukk around and go back to pogroms and long lines for beef broth at this point... oh wait :sadcam:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
They must've forgot that we watch everybody :ufdup:
and the minute america started "investing" in them it came with conditions. we ain't with y'all fukk shyt. giving you aid to then have some corrupt govt official charge 3x the price to feed soldiers. it's why so many despots around the world love working with china, they don't give a fukk if you want to steal the money.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
and the minute america started "investing" in them it came with conditions. we ain't with y'all fukk shyt. giving you aid to then have some corrupt govt official charge 3x the price to feed soldiers. it's why so many despots around the world love working with china, they don't give a fukk if you want to steal the money.
Exactly. Good on Zelensky for tightening up the ship asap. He's trying to save his country with hand-me-downs and can't afford avoidable losses. Hopefully he can refill the ranks with some riders who are trying to win and aren't tryna fill up a contingency account.