Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
talking about population in a modern war just seems off. china and india should wash america then.
I am pretty sure if Russia at the very least had the partial mobilization before the war started, they would of won or at the very least took more territory with sheer numbers. Even if Ukraine took the mobilization seriously (which i doubt since they did not take the initial buildup seriously) i think the mass of conscripts before Ukraine getting as many weapons as they did would be a deciding factor.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I am pretty sure if Russia at the very least had the partial mobilization before the war started, they would of won or at the very least took more territory with sheer numbers. Even if Ukraine took the mobilization seriously (which i doubt since they did not take the initial buildup seriously) i think the mass of conscripts before Ukraine getting as many weapons as they did would be a deciding factor.
i'm talking about now and in the video the guy is talking about now and russia having a population advantage. i just don't see the relevance of how many teachers, farmers and fishermen they can call up after a week of training. just more of them to kill.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
i'm talking about now and in the video the guy is talking about now and russia having a population advantage. i just don't see the relevance of how many teachers, farmers and fishermen they can call up after a week of training. just more of them to kill.
Yeah for sure. Russia at this point hopes the mass of bodies will deplete their ammo stores faster than they can be replaced.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
ukraine doesnt seem to have a strong air presence. hard to say they are fully emblematic of what "modern" war is.
If Ukraine was trying to take Russian land I’d agree. This basically comes down to starving supply lines for Russia.

Ukraine doesn’t gain much by Dresdening its own cities with air power.