Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
How the fukk do you ask for a ceasefire and send out ships with hypseronic missiles to threaten NATO shores on the same damn day? They have absolutely no strategy, whose really running the Kremlin right now? This isnt gonna end if Putin is really sick cause Medvedev is out here talking and doing reckless ass shyt smfh fukk a decapitation strike they're really pushing to get the whole Moscow nuked ol dumb asses!!

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
for ukraine's own sake they better be really active from "12:00 Moscow time on January 6 to 24:00 on January 7". anything else and pootin is gonna interpret that as oh these bytches ain't about that life, I'll eventually get what I want.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
for ukraine's own sake they better be really active from "12:00 Moscow time on January 6 to 24:00 on January 7". anything else and pootin is gonna interpret that as oh these bytches ain't about that life, I'll eventually get what I want.

Gonna be a bloody Russian Xmas.

nasir

Rookie
Daps
yesterday Budanov (Ukr counter-intelligence chief) announced a coming Ukrainian spring offensive, he was the one who last May had announced the Kherson counterattack (even dating it for August) and a Russian defeat, which actually happened.

If Crimea is the endgame as Zelensky has repeatedly said, then this spring offensive should look like this: A feint attack in the LPR (Svatovo-Kremennaya-Lysychansk) direction, then the actual main blow in the Zaporozhye-Melitopol-Berdyansk front, to 1) reach Azov sea and cut the Russian southern corridor in two, 2) bring Kerch bridge within range of HIMARS so it becomes cooked (so then the "endgame" Ukrainian offensive for Crimea itself becomes possible for late 2023).

while I'm usually hesitant to take the neocon-Ukrotriumphalist narratives seriously, this time I tend to be convinced that this coming Ukrainian offensive has over 90% chance of success for the following reasons:

-shortage in Russian artillery as Prigozhin admitted (or pretended to admit for deception reasons?) yesterday + shortage in Russian armor. Remember that at the time of Kherson-Kharkov counterattacks, Russia still had a significant overall arty advantage, now it's close to parity
-American satelites over entire front giving intel to Ukraine so Russian maskirovka is not an option (lots of room for Ukrainian maskirovka on the other hand)
-new American and French tanks for AFU in the spring (I can't really say I have any trust in Bradleys tho)
-Ukrainian advantage in manpower despite Russian mobilization
-logistically still overextended Russian front despite mobilization (plus Russian supply lines in the Zaporozhye-Melitopol-Berdyansk area being targeted by HIMARS already)

I hardly see how Ukraine can fail in this, if it won in Kherson and Kharkov against a still - at that time - stronger Russia. I call a 90% chance that in May or June the red part of the map will be only Crimea and the Donbass.