Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Putin is really gonna let it all burn. He could've been flexing with whatever U.S. president 15 years from now as they posed for pictures at a joint NASA/Russia press briefing celebrating a moon base shared by both nations. But nope, Putin had to be Little Big Man. What a fukking waste of life, resources, time and... yeah...time. Lettuce talk about that. How much time will it take for the average Russian to be accepted by the West let alone Russia as a nation. How many generations of Russians are going to bear the burden of this war? I understand why Germany was so hesitant to offer weapons of war against Russia considering their history in WW2. They still feel that eternal L even after all this time. That is why they dragged their feet on giving Ukraine heavy weapons. It took a slap in the face like this current war to shock Germany out of that. I wish they had acted sooner but it also heartens me that they took stock of their own history and thought twice. A little hope for humanity perhaps.

That being said I think the spigot is open. All this :patrice::hubie::manny: and :whoa: is getting :camby: in 2023.