Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Ain't nothing Alt right about me, i hate Republicans. I'm also not a fan of what's going on with this current administration cause they are doing horribly too. If people can't take criticism from both of these parties who don't really give a shyt about people then so be it.

So.. Both sides? :ohhh:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
You may not have an interest in politics but you best believe it has an interest in you.

Oh I know that, and that’s a big problem this world has. Innocent people shouldn’t have to suffer or anything like that because of people in power. Most of the time they don’t care for the average person, we’ve seen it time and time again.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh I know that, and that’s a big problem this world has. Innocent people shouldn’t have to suffer or anything like that because of people in power. Most of the time they don’t care for the average person, we’ve seen it time and time again.
Agreed that's why politics is so important lol

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is all about politics and power.
When has there ever been a point in the history of human civilization when it hasn't been about politics and power?
We're grateful to live in a period where we have a relatively large amount of leverage when it comes to deciding how we want to run our society. For thousands of years unless you were of nobility or had a certain title you had absolutely NO political power. There were no democratic institutions.
This is why we have to work so hard to maintain and uphold the democratic institutions we do have. Otherwise, those who want authoritarian rule (and to go back to the way things had always been for the majority of human civilization) will work to dismantle every institution that acts as a roadblock to their quest for power (what Trump was trying to do in the US and what Putin already has done in Russia).

Last edited: